Join the NCWHS! Become a member today!
The National Collaborative for Women’s History Sites (NCWHS) invites you or your organization to become a member today. Founded in 2001, NCWHS advocates for historic sites that center the preservation and interpretation of the important role of women and gender non-conforming individuals as core to the American story. Member support is essential in helping NCWHS carry out its mission.
Being a member gives you specific opportunities and benefits:
- Showcase your work on our website. We regularly post news from member and supporter sites on our homepage and on social media, and welcome news and contributions from members and supporters.
- Participate in and support NCWHS webinars and online workshops and other professional development opportunities to learn more about doing women’s history at historic sites.
- Attend the NCWHS Annual Member Meeting, held either online or in conjunction with a national conference in a related field.
- Present your research at sessions NCWHS organizes at the American Association for State and Local History (AASLH), National Council on Public History (NCPH), Berkshire Conference of Women Historians, the Organization of American Historians (OAH), and other national and regional conferences.
- Become an active part of a national network of individuals, organizations, and sites that share resources and promote the cause and each other.
- NCWHS is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your membership and any other gift you care to make is tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Don’t miss this opportunity to support the Collaborative. Please choose from one of the following methods.
If you wish to renew by mail, please complete and return the NCWHS Membership Application Form with check enclosed:
Completed forms should be mailed to:
National Collaborative for Women’s History Sites
c/o Alice Paul Institute
P.O. Box 1376
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054